Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

How come it's already Monday?


 Montana 2016
No, I'm not there, I just wish I was!

Monday came today and it brought another Heat Advisory with it!
This one is here until Thursday evening.  UGH!
I really HATE hot weather.

I did get out this morning to pull a few weeds and water my new grass in the front yard.  We haven't had a decent rain in quite a while now and I went to a lot of work to get that new grass so I can't let it die.
 I began doing to the garage what I did to the studio.  It's a disaster. Worse than the studio was.
More pegs for the peg boards have been acquired and arrangement has been begun.  Mostly, I got all the Amazon boxes flattened for recycling!
I think I buy too much stuff on Amazon, :)  I see someone using a new ruler or saw or whatever and I think "Wow, that's cool. I wonder if Amazon has it?" Usually they do.  I hate to shop though, all the walking to different shops and not finding what you want drives me batty (er).  I do like to go to quilt shops though.  Hum, that reminds me I need some fabric, or do I?

 

7 comments:

  1. I don't shop much online, I guess I prefer to my shopping by actually going to the stores. But then we have so many quilt shops in my area and most areas don't. Stay cool cleaning out the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that amazon usually has wnat I want and deliver it to my door. Some days it lands at the driveshed door on top of my car, but close enough. Impulse shopping. I often do that with fabric also. On sale? Great! The discount should pay for the shipping. And yes. We always need some fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mountains do look inviting! We too are spending most of the day inside - will have to make an early start tomorrow and get some watering and weeding done. Amazon is just too tempting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well no thanks for sending horrible heat our way arriving tomorrow thru the weekend anyway...maryland winters are rainy and dreary but certainly ready for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some relief from all that heat is definitely needed. We’re having a really cold winter here and very dry, could do with some rain. Often the shops here simply can’t carry a wide range of stock so the only option is to purchase online. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .Probably not…haha! Depends how big that stash is. I’m with you Gail hate the heat. Our weather here at the moment is just perfect. Good luck with that declutter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly are getting lots of hot weather.

    ReplyDelete