Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

A Very Big Event - May 22, 2024


My daughter's oldest son and my oldest grandchild graduated from high school!  He begins college in August at Truman State.  I can not believe he's this old!  Wasn't he just a little baby?


My daughter's family with Granna (me)! 
I love them SO much!


On Saturday there was a big shindig at their home--a taco bar!

 

My family, missing my daughter's boys and the California bunch.

All in all it was a wonderful few days of celebration!


10 comments:

  1. How lovely, good luck for your grandson at college. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think grandchildren seem to grow up faster than our own children did. Glad you had a fun time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! The years go by much too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes family trumps quilting every time...lovely crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a big event..........and wonderful family time to celebrate..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all, very special family time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a joyful time.
    Deana at dreamworthyquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a joyful time.
    Deana at dreamworthyquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A proud moment for you all. Kisa and Grandkids are the best

    ReplyDelete