Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Day 13--Newcastle with Lea


Lea picked me up at the hotel and we traveled about town seeking quilt shops!
We only managed two before it was closing time, but you can see I brought home some goodies.  (Sorry the color is off-lighting in hotel rooms is not that great!)

After closing time she took me to her home where I met the lovely, lively Ruby!  Missing my Quinn like I do it was wonderful to love on Ruby!
Then we walked over to a local cafe for dinner-fish and chips OF COURSE!

When I was returned to the hotel we made plans to go shopping some more the following day-BUT Lea tested positive for Covid the next morning!  So that was cancelled, darn it.

Such fun while it lasted!


 

5 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics, what a shame your plans were spoiled. I do hope you don't get it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pleased you had a lovely time with Lea and Ruby......nice shopping..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. And bugger about Lea getting covid........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric, shame Lea got sick, hope you are ok. See you at Baradine.

    ReplyDelete