Pages

Monday, December 19, 2022

Today's stuff


 I suppose you could call this little arrangement of trees and toys Holiday decorations, I mean I did buy all the trees last Christmas.  BUT I leave it up all year.  I like it and Izzy loves to play with it when she comes.  The Disney dolls are about 2 inches tall, Ive been collecting them the past few months.  So far I have Anna, Elsa, Moana, and Rapunzel  I hope to find more.  The Santa truck is a wind up toy and the Santa in the far back is one of those toys that you push on the bottom and they collapse then when you let go they stand back up.  I bought both of those years ago and the Grands have fun with them.  You  just never see those spring toys anymore, if you did I'd have more 'cause they're just fun!  (I am a child at heart and proud of it.)

Today was begin to get my house back together day.  Change the sheets, do the laundry, tidy the kitchen, etc.  I had to re-arrange my counter top appliances to make room for the new toaster oven I got for Christmas.  It's nice, made great toast this morning, and will do lots of other stuff once I read the manual and figure out how it works.  One really nice feature is that it tilts up for storage so I don't lose much space.  I don't have much space so that's helpful.

I also watched the final public hearing of the Jan.6 Congressional Committee.  Very interesting.  They said they were only touching briefly on the material they have and that was pretty damning.  I have ordered a print copy of the report which is due to be released sometime in January 2023.
-----------------------------------
Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA
Temperatures:  High 39F/3.8C  Low 22F/-5.5C
It snowed!  Well, kind of, not enough to stick to the ground. Then it rained.  Then it was cloudy.
We are under both a winter weather advisory and a Wind advisory beginning Thursday.  Then the really cold stuff gets here.
-------------------------------------
85 Days




2 comments:

  1. I love anything made from wood and those turned trees are beautiful. I love those spring toys too. Enjoy your new toaster. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trees and the figures loo sweet. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete