Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A Life Well Lived.

Today,  I went back to the church I grew up in for the funeral of a dear lady.  She was 98 so there were not a lot of tears, instead we told funny stories about her.  Juanita and my Mother were good friends and they sometimes took me along on shopping trips combined with lunch, and the Christmas homes tour.  Her oldest son married my first cousin and we three girls took classes at the Seminary one fall, carpooling the long drive.  She was so much fun, so full of life, and so in love with her husband that most of here conversations involved "Ervin."  She live a full and happy life and was a blessing to all who knew her.  We will miss her.

__________________

Today's Weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High  26F/-3.3C  Low 21F/-6.1C

Cloudy and spitting snow.

----------------------------

84 days to wait!


2 comments: