Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2022

RIP Percy!

 


He finally bit the dust!  I think he had gotten cold before he came to me as he looked rather bad right from the start.  Every day he just got sadder and sadder looking until it was obvious that he was gone.  Poor Percy!

Yesterday, we had our family gathering for Christmas.  The Nashville kids were here (and going home today), so we celebrated pretty early.  I was tired when I got home and so I missed another day of blogging!  That makes 3 I've missed for the month~still that's pretty good for someone who was posting every two weeks or longer.   

Now, I have to figure out what to do with myself!
---------------------------------------
Weather Report for Greenwood, Missouri, USA
Temperatures:  High 32F  0C  Low 27F  -2.7C
Sunny to partly cloudy.
Yesterday was much the same.
However, we are expecting a Siberian Express in the coming days!
----------------------------------------
86 more days!


2 comments:

  1. You did your best for Percy! A family celebration is the best - relax and enjoy all your decorations now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Poor Percy. I don't like the sound of the Siberian express.

    ReplyDelete