Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Those pesky bows

I am struggling to get the bows on the stockings!  I used to be able to make really pretty bows but last year was a failure (which I tossed after Christmas) and so I need to make bows again.  I bought ribbon.  I broke down and bought a bow maker, once it came I went looking for the wire to tie the center-that took two days.  I still haven't found any wire snips.  I played around with the bow maker yesterday but I can't figure it out--it doesn't help that they sent instructions which use very hard to see ribbon in the illustrations.  I'm trying YouTube when I finish here. I expect it to be a few more days before they are done.  All the other decor is out.  Tonight, I'll sort out the gifts while I watch Pearl Harbor.  Tomorrow I'm going to do a little baking, some cookies and cinnamon buns. And. . .clean house!


Percy update:  I watered him and put him in a sunny window but he looks worse today then yesterday.  I'm afraid it might be hopeless.

---------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High 48F  8.8C  Low 41F  5C

It was gray again today with heavy clouds-apparently the clouds are going to deliver some rain tonight!  That would be nice.

-------------------------------------------

97 more getups until 

Australia!




3 comments:

  1. I always struggle with bows. Poor Percy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, poor Percy. The word get up would suggest that like me, you do not sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not good news about Percy,maybe he was out in the cold and is still in shock. I like your Father Christmas tree decoration.

    ReplyDelete