Pages

Friday, December 9, 2022

Explosion!

Of Christmas (and Birthday) presents!  There isn't room for all of them under the tree!  The Nashville kids came in last night with all their gifts for our family Christmas on the 17th.  I have all the actual gifts wrapped with 4 of the goody bags for my adult children left-they are silly and say that those goody bags are their favorite part of unwrapping gifts!  Can I roll my eyes and shake my head at them!  I also have the books for book flood on Christmas Eve to wrap and sort by households.   Some more wrapping will happen in a little while.

I missed yesterday--oops!  After the kids arrived and we had a late dinner we just chatted while they curled up under Confetti Tumbler. I think they'd fight me for it but there's no way I'm giving that one up!

----------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High 42F/5.5C  Lows 35F/1.6C                                   

It rained a little last night not enough to truly get things wet but I will take it.  Then it was once again gray clouds.  This is winter here-we go days and days without seeing the sun!

-----------------------

95 more get ups until Australia!


 

2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks delightful. Great to have time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its rare if I don't see then sun for days.......the tree looks all ready for lost of Christmas fun......isn't it lovely when they love what you make......opps that's a little fresh temps wise.......any snow?

    ReplyDelete