Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Meet Percy

 

The Puny Poinsettia!
You can listen to his very funny song on YouTube! 
(Just search for Percy the Puny Poinsettia song by Elmo and Patsy)

My little town gives each household a Poinsettia plant each year in December.  It's a nice little gesture.  This little guy arrived shedding leaves and a bit droopy which immediately made me think of the Percy song!  So, even though I rarely name plants, this one is definitely a Percy! Maybe he will perk up with time, I can only hope, otherwise he will die before his time!

--------------------------------
Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High-42F/5.5C  Low-35F/1.6C
Cloudy--the gray time is here--no rain or snow though.

---------------------------------

98 getups until I fly off to Australia!






2 comments:

  1. What a sweet gesture. I hope you help him to thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Percy needs a good soak in a bucket of water?

    ReplyDelete