Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Now for the boring stuff

Like cleaning.

I think I'll go down and tidy the studio tomorrow.  Maybe, just maybe I'll cut some fabric, take some stitches, do some mending and IRON.

Truthfully, other than my office the house is in pretty good shape.  Once the great room is cleared of packages on Saturday I might have room to move around again!  The package explosion has grown larger!

I think I might bake some cookies tomorrow.  Called "Call for Seconds"  they are my middle son's favorite and he will be here again on Friday.  Then there is only Povitica to make and my contributions to Saturday's dinner to prepare.

Nothing exciting at the moment.

---------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High 40F  4.4C  Low 28 F -2.2C

There were gorgeous blue skies and sunshine this morning but clouds came back towards sunset.  The dogs sunbathed!

____________________

90 DAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment