Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Now what?

I have all the decorating done, all the packages wrapped, the kitchen cleaned and the dining table cleared.  Whatever shall I do next?

I guess I should go to the grocery store and UPS tomorrow.

Maybe one day very soon I will go down to the studio!  Or, clean my office.

Not much excitement in any of that!

____________________

Today's Weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High  56F/13.3C  Low  29F/-1.6C

There was rain in the night and well into today, which means puddles in the backyard and MUD.  Wet, muddy dogs-really the towel I use to clean them up enough to let them in looks disgusting!  Still we needed the rain.  There was a brief window of clear blue sky and sunshine but the clouds have come back already.

-----------------------------

91 days from now I fly!



No comments:

Post a Comment