Pages

Monday, December 5, 2022

Double Digits

99 wake ups before I leave the US for Australia!  I need to start nailing that agenda down!

I was gone most of the day today so not much in the way of decorating.  The Stockings are hung but don't have bows yet.  There are some candles to place here and there and I'll be finished.   #2 son and bonus daughter will be here overnight on Thursday from Nashville.  I need to have their gifts wrapped before they arrive!  They are headed to Jamaica for their yearly island fix.

---------------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperature:  high  50F  10C-----low 34F  1.1C

Cloudy in the morning with sunshine in the afternoon.  

----------------------------------------

Here's a Santa to make you smile!


See you tomorrow!



 

3 comments:

  1. Great Santa! Wow 99 sleeps that is going to go quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I sense more than a little excitement for the pending trip to Aus? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. your holiday decor is lovely...so many things that are no doubt meaningful...

    ReplyDelete