Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2022

More Cottages


 The North Pole village that resides on the sideboard.  There are still some others to see yet.  Most of these were gifts, a few I purchased myself.  Some have special meaning.  The Jigsaw Factory because I like to do them, the Nutcracker Factory because my youngest danced in the Nutcracker Ballet 3 or 4 years running, and the Lighthouse as I make it a point to visit lighthouses.  I put fairy lights on the trees behind them.  I collected funky trees for a while to go with the pine trees to show my eccentricity!  They are fun.

I have, in fact, nearly stopped buying anything related to Christmas decor, and have sorted out quite a lot in the last few years.  I still have 6 big red totes though!

-------------------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High 46F  7.7C  Low 34F  1.1C   

A dismal gray day of clouds.  Maybe that explains my lethargy?

-------------------------------------

100 Days to Australia!


3 comments: