Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2022

FNWF


I hope I can stick with this in 2022!
The hard thing is that I stitch every evening and I don't know whether to comment on what I did on Thursday (I'm in the States) or on my Friday!  So confusing!
This week I did exactly the same thing both nights.
Mr Ripper has been quite busy taking out the quilting and removing the backs of the Paper Doll blocks!  
He has left me with a pile of cotton that will become scraps


and a pile of batting pieces.
Will need to figure out what to do with those!

In case you are wondering-I'll be doing more of the same today and tonight!

Now I'm off to see what everyone else has done!

 

11 comments:

  1. It is always a good time when stitching or unstitching. A new project in the making with those newly made scraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't even thought about what will happen with all the scraps!

      Delete
  2. goodluck with Mr Ripper......the time zones do get a bit confusing.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time zones, ugh! I've decided I'll just post about what I did on both nights!

      Delete
  3. So aggravating that Mr. Ripper! He's a two-timer since I also had a date with him myself! What a jerk! Haha! Oh well, progress will be made soon on a new project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will finish with the quilting/back removal today then Mr Ripper will have only a bit more to do! I hope I'll be ready for quilting again next week.

      Delete
  4. My family just left after 3 weeks... now I can catch up on FNwF... xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Mr. Ripper is coming out lately. I suppose we could look at him as a blessing. We could be picking with pins instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there was some of the picking with pins as well! I'm beginning to put it back together now.

      Delete