Pages

Friday, January 7, 2022

January Plans?

Last year I called them possibilities-this year I'm going with Plans.

I wonder if more of them will be accomplished?

1.  Do all of my Daily things, there are quite a few.

2.  Do all the 15's.  That is work on some long term but boring things for 15 minutes each day. There are 4 but I'm really going to focus on indexing the photos.  There have been a couple of requests lately and finding anything is ridiculously difficult.

3.  Put away Christmas--almost there!

4.  Deep clean the house-really must be done

5.  Finish trimming the stairs

6.  Design gardens and order seeds and plants

7.  Read one non-fiction book a week.  That's on top of the fiction I will read (or re-read)

8.  Take a trip to a museum-currently on hold and unlikely due to THE VIRUS

9.  Take a day trip in Missouri or Kansas-again currently on hold and unlikely due to THE VIRUS

10.  Plan the travel for 2022

11.  Doll house-  Add the windows and exterior door

12.  Quilting:  FINISH Paper Dolls, work on Tumbler confetti and Trail Mix

13.  Knitting-get it organized and do some!

14 Stitching-Work on the Santa, biscornu, 1 ornament and start an Embroidery sampler.

I think there are other things that will happen as well but I'm not going to put them on the list,  it would get much longer and I would get discouraged!

18 comments:

  1. sounds like your kicking off on the right foot........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to sort photos as well I should start a 15 list good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a 15 min sort several years ago and then another to scan them into the computer-having them indexed will let me design photo albums.

      Delete
  3. I need to sort photos as well I should start a 15 list good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to have plans, best of luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I might need all the good luck anyone feels like sending my way.

      Delete
  5. I need to adopt your 15"s idea. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's amazing how well it works.

      Delete
  6. They all sound like good plans. Good luck with them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I need all the good wishes I can get!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I need all the good wishes I can get!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I need all the good wishes I can get!

      Delete
  7. You have a fantastic list! YOu go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks-I really tried to limit myself this time. I usually put more than I can possibly do on the list and then am disappointed, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks-I really tried to limit myself this time. I usually put more than I can possibly do on the list and then am disappointed, sigh.

    ReplyDelete