Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

All the Paper Dolls

Here they are ALL 28 of them so far.
You should be able to enlarge them once you click on the full photo.
I'm sure I'll make another one after bit.
I have several transferred to the Iron-on stuff.
There are a couple that I've done twice
 one that I won't do
 and one
 (the little pink dancer, I took elements from other blocks and then designed her outfit)
I did manage to get the spots from showing through on the little pale blonde girl by carefully cutting away the background.  Still not too happy with the contrast there.  If I have one too many I just might not include her. 
I think I will be short blocks so I'll have some more to do twice.
I hope to have the top finished this month,
But,
Izzy has a full sized bed
and I think that will mean sashing and then borders.
Which will take longer.
I have no idea how it should be quilted!


 

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, it’s looking good. So much work in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so much FUN that I don't mind the two hours it takes to make each one!

      Delete
  2. This is so much fun. I love just perusing the blocks and the fun outfits and colors that make each one unique. And the seasonal trees and dog and cat blocks add a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm having a blast with it! They are slow to make but I nearly always LOVe the result.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for stopping in at my place!

      Delete