Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

It's back! It's back! Baseball is Back!!!


I'm ready to Paint the Town Blue!

For the first time in WAY TO LONG Kaufman Stadium will have actual fans in the seats for opening day!  Not a full stadium but not cardboard cutouts either!

Baseball  is my favorite sport.  
(That's a good thing as all four of my children played it-or the girl game of softball.) 
I have been to one opening day at the K, it was a VERY memorable afternoon!
(I hunted and hunted for pictures but it was before I had a digital camera, or a phone that took photos.)

I bought myself an old style AM/FM radio to listen to the games this season.
(I'm too cheap to buy the TV package to watch the games and for some reason I just like to listen.)

Oh, baseball I missed you so much!
Game starts at 3:10pm
Go Royals!


 

4 comments:

  1. Who-hoo! That is fantastic news. I’ve really enjoy baseball and have adopted the Atlanta Braves as my team. Slowly learning the terminology and rules. Sporting fixtures without fans are pretty sad. Enjoy the first game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Royals are winning 14 to 9 over Texas! Top of the 9th. I think I'm more excited this year than I've ever been! Every little (or big) thing that brings back some normal seems so gigantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your sport......I mainly choose colours so if they are blue guess I will go for them.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, life is coming back to normal slowly but surely. ENjoy your baseball!

    ReplyDelete