Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

I finished!


This small quilt for the door window in Ceili (Travel trailer/caravan).
I used to just hang a towel up on the trim to block the light.
Otherwise, I have trouble sleeping.
I still have to work out how to make it stay up as the door is fiberglass.
I'm thinking double stick tape, or maybe velcro.


Also for Ceili this throw pillow (cushion).
I still need to sew on the button in the middle but I need to acquire a button with four holes for the back.

Both of these were made of leftover blocks from last years RSC.
I really like using up things and also getting things off my 
Want to do list!

 

3 comments:

  1. Two very nice finishes there Gail. Smart trailer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually a fan of turquoise but this just sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete