Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Of Blue Skies, buds and open doors.


Just two weeks ago we were slowly crawling out of the extreme cold! 
Today, it was 63F!  
No jacket required.
The maples are budding out.
Soon, I'll be complaining of all the "Helicopters" I'll be sweeping up.
Right now I'm enjoying the sun and warmer air.
Quinn, loves this weather as well.
Opting to stay out in the yard most of the day,
waiting for warmer air when her Mom opens the Patio door


     and just leaves it open!
No screen needed as the bugs haven't joined us yet
and she can come and go as she pleases.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, the 60s are the perfect temperature zone to me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the 60's and the 70's-80's and 90's not so much!

      Delete
  2. Isnt it lovely to get out and about again after cold weather. Things are sprouting and budding here too, daffodils nearly over and tulips about to bloom. Such a lovely time of year. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nicer weather makes me want to dig in the dirt! Frost free is a ways off though and the temps will go up and down for at least 6 weeks. Still, I can build walls and garden beds! Just can't plant anything.

      Delete
  3. We are expecting that nice weather this week! I can't wait to open the windows and hear the birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just feel so good after the horrid cold. Garden time coming up!

      Delete
  4. its amazing how quick that weather can change......and after winter I love it when we can open the house up again........

    ReplyDelete