Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Finished!

I was busy staying warm last week but I did manage to finish quilting and binding Flipflop at the Farm-Two!  
Intended for Scott and Bri's Farm.  
Belle the Bernina stitched beautifully-I am grateful!
For the first time I sewed the binding down on the machine.
It was pretty simple, so I'll be doing that again.


Then I finished the small stitchery.
(Sorry about the photo, I should have taken the camera down!)

I've also made good progress on both Trail Mix and the small Santa.
Considering the amount of time I spent on the couch in from of the fireplace I'm quite happy with that!

 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finishes. I think your stitchery is lovely.
    If I had a fireplace I would spend a lot of time there, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I don't usually spend time in from of the fire but last Monday we didn't get above 0F then the temps crept up til yesterday it was 55F! Quilts and fireplaces are really nice when it's that cold!

      Delete
  2. Well done on the finish, your stitchery is going well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to have the both of them off the TO DO list!

      Delete
  3. Two great finishes - especially the stitchery. Hope things are warming up for you now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Spring is making an attempt! Last Monday the high was 0F yesterday it was 55F Today it's to be 65F. I won't last but it shouldn't get that cold again.

      Delete
  4. Go you! You’ve been very industrious. I love the little cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have many hours in a day to fill, I like to at least pretend to be doing something more than napping!

      Delete
  5. Hooray for you and a wonderful, colorful finish!

    ReplyDelete