Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Excitement!

 Last night I could barely go to sleep!  I was so excited!  

Why?

Because today I had an appointment to receive the first dose of COVID 19 vaccine!

All the appointment does is reserve one's shot so even though I arrived at the time I was told to I had to wait in a very long line outside.  Thank goodness it was not freezing cold!  Once inside the building there was another long wait.  One does finally get to the girl with the shot though!  Then sit for 15 minutes to watch for a reaction.  

The appointment is made for the second dose (March 23) so in about 6 weeks I'll be able to hug my children and grandchildren!

As far as reactions go-my arm is a bit stiff and sore.  

I think a count down is in order!

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We get ours tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beginning of a return to a more normal life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you have had your shot and are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! My hubby gets his Monday. I don't quite qualify yet, but am anxious to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so exciting...... Yes countdown.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news! It will be such a thrill to hug your grand children after such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeehaw! It is a relief to get the shot. I get my second dose tomorrow. I, like you, only had a sore arm with the first. We shall see how number two goes.

    ReplyDelete