Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Flipflops at the farm

 

That's what I'm calling these quilts.
Flipflops at the farm 1and 2
The final RSC projects are flimsies.
They will also get fleece for the backing.
My youngest son and his wife bought a 5 acre "Farm" 
They will need quilts.
 These are a nice size for Ryan and Izzy.


I really thought these blocks would be ugly all together
but I think they are cute!

I'm into a pin basting frenzy now.
I did "Big Blocks" yesterday.
Will do one of the Flipflops today,
and #2020 tomorrow.
The last Flipflop is waiting for more fleece to come in the mail.

Keeping busy and loving it!



4 comments:

  1. Great flip flops, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Gail - and keeping you busy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out marvellously! What terrific splashes of colour. So vibrant and full of movement. I like the names you given them as well. Ryan and Izzy will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are cute. I'm sure Ryan an d Izzy's parents will love them-the farm house is old and chilly!

      Delete