Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2023

The end is near!

 Today, I had my last crown put in place!  Also the scans and impressions for the partials which will complete the dental work I needed!  

I'm really looking forward to it!

Hopefully, I will only need the Zanax one more time for a long while!  

After I got home I stayed here:

Trying to sleep off the horrible headache Zanax gives me.  Which still lingers 11 hours later.  

Lucy Bear kept me company and helped keep me warm.  I sleep with Lucy every night.  She provides a nice place to rest my arms so I don't pull on my shoulders and keeps me from traveling all over the bed. Allowing for deeper sleep.  I have no idea why that happens but it does.  I'm keeping her!  

Quinn, also kept me company, of course.  Mostly, by requiring me to get up and open the door, getting her daily bone or feeding her.  I couldn't manage playing today though and that made her a bit unhappy!

Tomorrow, I have a few errands to do then I think I'll wrap packages.



1 comment:

  1. So nice to have that treatment out of the way - and the last horrible headache. xx

    ReplyDelete