Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

I have been defeated!

By the refrigerator!

I think I had an inch and a half left when one of the wheels got caught in the vinyl flooring--

big bump there.  

No matter how hard I tried it wouldn't budge.

Also, not insignificantly, I had very sore arms!  

No more go in them.

Tomorrow, I have a dentist appointment and when I return I will sleep off the medication.  So, no housework.

I needed the frig back in it's hole.

So,

I gave up, cleaned under it as best I could and moved it back.

(Lin--I had no trouble with getting it back in!)

I need to replace the flooring in there with something nicer so the frig will have to come out then but we will cut the vinyl off so it won't be a problem.

On the plus side--I have the cleanest kitchen, just one or two more smallish things to do.

I'm quite tired though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how annoying! But glad you got it back in place OK and managed a bit of cleaning. I should have a nice rest now - you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete