Pages

Friday, December 15, 2023

Friday --away from home

I try to schedule errands, appointments, and shopping for Friday.  

Sometimes, I go to a museum or a movie.

Today, I traveled 15 minutes down the highway to Cockrell Mercantile.  One of the most amazing places I'ver ever shopped!  Four former homes/cottages that hold every kitchen gadget, baking accessory, and fiesta ware.  Today, they were very busy so I didn't stay long.  Bought a small spatula and a bundt cake pan cleaner for me and the final gift for someone.  Well, I hope it's the final gift!

After that I headed off to Walmart.  I don't believe  I've never been there when it was so busy!  I needed the refill bottle of the cleaning spray I use, some shampoo and I couple of other things.  I got out of there FAST!  

   Then if was off to the UPS Store to send Bookflood to my family in California!  It will arrive next Thursday or Friday.

Final stop was the grocery store, not much I needed there but I'm trying to only go once a week instead of whenever I think of something.  I used to go food shopping every 2nd Friday but that's a habit I can't seem to regenerate!

It's been raining off and on most of the afternoon and evening-Makes me sleepy!  There's a chill in the house.  Combine those two things and I really want to hit the couch for a nap!  

Tomorrow,  will absolutely be the end of the wrapping, some ironing and a tidy up in the studio.  Actually all of that may take two days!

Later!


2 comments:

  1. Shopping can be a nightmare at this time of year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were brave to shop at WalMart this time of the year! I hope your weekend is relaxing and you have some time for sewing. You can use some of the fabrics you purchased while you did all your shopping at the November retreat! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete