Pages

Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday is Wash Day

That would be the only day I follow that old rhyme but I always do laundry on Monday. 

I will go to bed with clean sheets and lots of options for tomorrows clothing!

While the washer was chugging along and the dryer was tumbling along with it I wrapped packages.  I'd like to say I finished but that would be a lie!  I sometimes wonder if I will ever finish!  It's worth it for Christmas Day fun!

I must say staying in the studio right next to the laundry room got the wash done quite speedily!

Of course, I only ever have three loads of laundry to do!

Otherwise, I have been wiggling my refrigerator out for cleaning but that's a story for tomorrow!

See you then.



3 comments:

  1. Well done, my washing happens when the laundry basket is full!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wash whenever it looks like it is going to be a dry day so I can get everything dry - days like that are few and far between at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a main washing day for sheets and towels etc..........and catch up on what never got done thru the week...........mostly it is hung on the line to dry...........

    ReplyDelete