Pages

Monday, December 18, 2023

Clean up from Christmas explosion



Having learned that a lot can be accomplished while doing laundry last week, I worked at cleaning up the studio.
I'd really like to stitch again, that is currently impossible.
By lunch time I had the left side looking like this~~


Much better, I can see most of the top of the cutting tables!

The right side of the room~~
Not so good!


Look at that ironing basket!
You will notice that neither of my machines are out, they remain in their cases from Shipshewana! Mostly because the tables are covered.  
I'm going to try to get that side cleaned up and set up tomorrow.

Tonight, Quinn and I are puppy sitting this gorgeous girl!


Meet Luna!  
She's a 15 week-old Husky.  My daughter's new puppy.
(They lost their golden just before Thanksgiving and Libby CANNOT be without a dog!)
Quinn and Luna are negotiating the friendship thing.

At the moment they are resting.  I doubt that will last!











 

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to sewing paralysis due to an untidy sewing room. It’s amazing how productive you become once it is under control. Good luck with it. Hopefully you will start the new year full steam ahead. I hope Quinn and Luna negotiate terms quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does look a bit of a holiday tornado! lol....i've PT today but after that only sunday church so will be tidying up for some serious sewing...home alone christmas as kiddos work (hospitals)...so i've a day of me fun planned...

    ReplyDelete