Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Day 40--Resting and packing

 I'm tired after yesterday's big trip.  Sleeping late, lazying about, watching YouTube that's what today has been about.  That and packing.  I did consider a little trip over to the coast to maybe see some dolphins but in the end I couldn't work up the enthusiasm to make it happen--took a nap instead.

I wonder how many times I have packed my suitcases this trip?  No, I don't even want to think about it!  This time, I'm dividing things up between three suitcases. The small roll a board gets the snacks, my jacket, and my daily stuff (you  know Meds, hair stuff, toothbrush, etc.)  The biggest one gets clothes and shoes, and the middle sized one gets the things I've been given and the things I have bought. Then there's my backpack (which is falling apart at this point) which gets: laptop, camera, phone and charger, kindle and whatever I think I want in there.  Individually, none are completely full and are somewhat lighter.  Well, my backpack is still HEAVY!

I did walk up to the main street and buy some KFC for food and I had a coke at the bar downstairs.

WOW, such a big day!  Now, I'm going to bed. 

Tomorrow, I drive--shudders!

3 comments:

  1. Living out of suitcase and packing and unpacking is def not fun, and I only did it for 2 weeks!! Rest day was a good idea before you drive into my territory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good you got everything sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should think you did need a rest! xx

    ReplyDelete