Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Day 36 In the Chookshed

 Today is to be my last day with Chooky as I leave tomorrow for Adelaide.  S'o some packing has to happen.

Chooky was trying to figure out something exciting to do and mentioned driving a couple of hours one way for it.  That would have been fun but honestly, we are both tired.  Instead, I suggested that we go out to the Chookshed and sew.  That's what we did.

Chooky worked on her Moda Love block and I made these:


Three more flowers.  My tin at home must be getting full but I still have a lot of pretty fabric to use so I guess I need a bigger bin!

For lunch we had Coonamble style grilled cheese sandwiches.  Made with Brie-OMG those are so good!

Dinner was more Lamb.  It is so good I wonder why we don't eat more of it.  I would have to special order lamb from the meat department at the Grocery store!  I don't think Ive ever seen it for sale along with the Beef, Pork and Chicken.

I did get the packing done and I for sure need another suitcase!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely hexies. That reminds me, I need to call the butcher and ask for a half a lamb next time he has them in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitching hexies in the Chookshed - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lamb is the best and those brie toasties were pretty good.... Esp with a little sweet chilli jam

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it was nice just hanging out together.......

    ReplyDelete