Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Day 27 Brogala and the Chookshed


After a good sleep in the total quiet of Brogala, we all drug out for breakfast.
Chooky made me eggs. They were very tasty. There was just one tiny little problem--I don't like my  eggs on top of my toast.  I asked to have my toast on the side (picky me) and Chooky handed me a plate with two eggs on top of two slices of toast!  (I may never let her live that down.)  I just slid them off the toast and onto the plate and ate them that way.

Later in the day Sylvia, Chooky and I headed out to the Chookshed!



It feels like an honor to have been inside what most of the Chookshed Stitchers (the BEST    thing to come out of Covid!) only see bits of on Zoom.
Sylvia worked on her latest appliqué piece-the woman is seriously talented!
I was working on a hexie flower while Chooky packed up for Scrub Stitching.  Sylvia wasn't feeling great so she went to take a nap while I helped look for missing blocks, fabric etc.  Most of which was eventually found!  

So happy to be here!

a




 

8 comments:

  1. still amazed you came to visit............And we got to spend some time in the Chookshed...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you have actually been inside the chookshed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have visited the Chookshed twice, but never got to make one stitch in there. Lucky you and Sylvia to actually sew in the Chookshed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great place to be Gail, and thanks for the pics of the chookshed and house from a different angle to what we usually see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Chookshed is a very special place isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s fun to visit Chooky, isn’t it. Now you will have a better feel of where she is when she Zooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was so happy you made it to here......... And thankyou for finishing the missing blocks.........
    Next time I'll try to remember the eggs go on the side........ Even if I did ask and forget to do it....... 😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I messed up. I should have come a day earlier to see the Chook shed and enjoy you ladies a day longer.

    ReplyDelete