Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Day 8--23 March 2023 Last day in Melbourne. . .this time

 


The view from my new hotel balcony.  I can't decide if the tall building in the center looks more like a spoon or a crewel needle.

I spent the day moving closer to the Melbourne Southern Cross Train Station.
I stayed at the Grand Hotel Melbourne.  A very old (1890) hotel but very lovely.  They took my luggage and kept it for me until check-in time while I went walk-about.  I wanted to check out the train station for the next morning.  It's HUGE!  When I came back I rested a bit and then had Indian food-so yummy.


3 comments:

  1. I love the train ride into Melbourne from my place, and you should enjoy the train to Sydney. It's a great way to travel, sit back and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southern Cross certainly is a huge station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its amazing how shiny some of those buildings are

    ReplyDelete