Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Stockings with bows


 The first three stockings have bows!  Now I only need to make twelve more, sigh.  I am getting quicker at it though.  Maybe that will be finished tomorrow.  On other Christmas fronts I have nearly finished wrapping stuff!  I still need to decide on my California family, especially my granddaughter, this week. After the 16th all the excitement will pretty much be over I'm sad to say.  Gathering the clan is difficult.

-------------------------------------

Today's weather in Greenwood, Missouri, USA

Temperatures:  High 50F/10C     Low 27F/-2.7C

Still cloudy, still gray, a little drizzle this morning.  Under a dense fog advisory for tonight into the morning-guess the humidity is up there!

--------------------------------

94 days until I fly!


2 comments:

  1. Your bows are gorgeous! Thick fog and ice here this morning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stockings are beautiful, are they cross stitched?

    ReplyDelete