Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2022

December 24th. . .

I have nothing Chrismasy left to do so this afternoon I'm going to work at getting this room straightened out!


My office.  Where I work on Family History, write blogs and pay the bills!
It seems to always be in a messy state.  I organize and put away etc, then I start research on another family line and it's back to being a disaster!  My own fault for not tidying up each day.
If you look on the back wall you can see the top shelf of a bookcase filled with white notebooks.  Those are the paper files for my HICKAM line.  The bottom shelf is full as well, and I think there are some in the closet!  Even though I have everything on the computer I seem to NEED paper!  Guess that might be showing my age.

Weather wise we have crawled out of the Minus range (okay not in Celsius)!
Today's high is to be 19F/-7C and the low 4F/-15C
The sky is a gorgeous winter blue!  
---------------------------------
81 days


 

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, always safer to have a hard copy - you never know. Happy Christmas Gail. xx

    ReplyDelete