Pages

Monday, September 12, 2022

I Don't Wanna

Do much of anything!   

This has been going on for far too long but I can't seem to get my mojo back.

I did spend parts of three days working on my travel trailer/camper/caravan.  I would like to sell it but it seems that the more I do the more there is to do!  I get overwhelmed and take it back to storage.  

The trailer stuff and the I don't wanna mood combined with the anniversary of my husband's death (13 years now) and that of the 9/11 attacks (21 years-seems like only yesterday) left me rather down.

So, I was especially appreciative of the cold front that came in Saturday evening dropping the night time temps into the 50's (15C) and the day time into the 70's (21C)!

It came with wind and a Winter Blue Sky!


Those lovely fall temperatures are not yet here to stay but it is comfortable to be outside now.  Other signs of fall are creeping out, a few red leaves on my neighbor's tree, along with some orange and yellow appearing in the distance-a bit early this year.

Fall is my favorite time of the year!
Every year I feel like I come alive again when it arrives!


5 comments:

  1. sending bigs hugs.........sell the trailer as it is??? They are making good money here since covid........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you just need a rest, a bit of down time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A time of memories. I love the autumn too, especially after a very hot summer it comes as such a relief. I love the colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending hugs too - hope you feel much more energetic soon Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't stress, enjoy the time out, be patient and it will come back when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete