Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Paper Dolls for Izzy. . .

 is finally FINISHED!


After washing none of the "Dolls" are bubbling up from the backing~
Thank goodness.

You can see my beginnings here!
It's seemed like a very long road and I am thrilled that I have reached the end.
I bought WAY too much binding fabric so I'm going to make a pillowcase to match.

I hope I can get a photo of Izzy with it in a couple of weeks.

This is the quilt all laid out on the floor!

Next up~ Tumbler Confetti.


8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic quilt. You will have one very happy little girl in your life. Well worth the long journey to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just beautiful and I am sure Izzy will love it.......I know you have had patches of love hate with this quilt but it looks great and I loved the journey along the way..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treasure this is, Gail! I am guessing Izzy will be thrilled with it! You were very persistent in getting this to the finish line. Congrats! It is charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to get it finished Gail- it looks wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be such a good feeling to finally have it finished. You have been working on it for so long. When will it be gifted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could this not become a much loved quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these paper dolls so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That has turned out fantastic Gail, you will be glad you redid what you weren't happy with and I am sure Izzy will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete