Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Finished and begun

The Enchanted Sleigh is finished!
Well, it still wants framed but all the stitchery is done.
It will go nicely with the two other Santas I have stashed away in my Christmas boxes!


Once upon a time I made most of my clothes, and quite a lot for my children.
In the last few years that has fallen by the way but since I pretty much hate what is available in the stores I decided to begin again.
That said it's been 12 years since I made myself anything so I'm starting small!
With some new Aprons!


Cute fabric and slow stitching while I remember how to do things.  
I have the fabric for three, then it's on to a simple dress.

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

P.S.  I am still planning to work on quilt WISPS but no new starts for a while.





 

6 comments:

  1. Santa is beautiful. That seems like a very quick finish.
    Have fun with the dress making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa is stunning, well done with the finish. Lovely fabric for your apron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Santa. He looks so rich on the blue background. Have fun with your aprons and ultimately your dress. I’m sure there will still be some quilting in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must agree the choices are getting more limited clothing wise..... Goodluck sewing your own again..... I've thought about it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and congrats on the finished cross stitch..... Looks great ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh the santa is beautiful! and wow those yellows! spring perfection...

    ReplyDelete