Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Yellow

I had a call for help early last week!
Ryan had yet another day out of school-he hasn't had a full week since before Christmas.  Snow days, not enough teachers days (too many out sick) and inservice days!
So I went to Columbia to play with him on Wednesday.
Well, I drove down on Tuesday.
Usually, when I go to Columbia I leave early and drive through as I know I'm coming home that same day but this time I stopped at THREE quilt shops along the way!
Looking for YELLOWs for Lucy Boston.


I found quite a few!  Maybe enough even!
I also brought home a few that I just could not resist!


I did have a ball playing with Ryan and Izzy!

Now, I need to wash all this new fabric and go sew!



 

5 comments:

  1. Blue and yellow together will look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some real beauties there. And they all look so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting the quilt stores was a bonus for your trip. Everyone seems to be getting the Lucy bug, except me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabrics Gail, passing three quilt shops is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice yellows indeed. We all go into the quilt shop looking for one thing and come out with other things as well. It is in our blood.

    ReplyDelete