Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

What about some reading?

I am an avid reader. 
I always have been. 
 Truth be told I much prefer it to stitching.
That means I seem to "Collect" books! 
This is my To Be Read shelf.
Three feet long and stuffed-all non-fiction!
Fiction is on my Kindle where I have a hundred or so unread.  (Some I began and don't like, need to delete those.)


I am currently reading this! 
I received it for Book Flood at Christmas and 
 I have enjoyed it as I love reading about women's lives in the past.


 I have about 30 pages left which is a really good thing as both Dewithon22 (Welsh read along for more information see Book Jotter.)
AND
the Irish read along begin tomorrow!
I've never played along, mostly because I didn't know about either of them.  
So, I have a To Be Read List for both!
 For Dewithon22:
I love Folk and fairy tales-kid at heart-plus I need some new material to read to the littles.


I might read the rest of this trilogy if I like this one.

For the Irish, the pile is a bit larger.

The two books by Delaney were on the to be read shelf-score!
More folk tales and Legends, a Children's book, A Memoir, and the one with green on the cover- (They have prompts.  I didn't meet them all.)

I think this is going to be FUN!
I really hope I get them all read before the end of March!




4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with sitting down or curling up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like fun. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same taste! Eat My Words is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and very interesting reading list. Thanks for sharing. I also enjoyed seeing your cross stitching in another post. That is quite the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete