Pages

Monday, January 31, 2022

January Plans? oops.

I am apparently very bad at completing plans.  Here's the update.

1.  Do all of my daily things-well I did do most, I started out stretching and exercising every day only to have my joints complain-a lot.  So I had to stop. 

2.   Do all the 15's- I managed to get most of the way through the 1980's indexing photos.  This could take all year!

3.  Put away Christmas!  This one I DID!

4.  Deep clean the house.  This is the culprit for nothing else getting done!  I'm sure I've cleaned this house in the past but I can't remember when and it is taking  FOREVER!  The main floor is finished and I am currently STUCK in my office~  I think only a day or two more.  Then I have the quest room, upstairs bath and hall.  Maybe I'll be finished by Friday?  Wait! I forgot about the studio and storage room!  Maybe next week. This was also part of the problem with exercise-Dragging around furniture and climbing up and down ladders and step stools is hard on the joints!

5. Finish trimming the stairs-nope, too cold to work in the garage.  What was I thinking?

6.  Design gardens and order seeds and plants.  The design has been done for a while and I have made a pretty deep dive into a seed catalog.  

7.  Read one non-fiction book a week.  NOPE.  Haven't even finished one I was reading last year.

8 and 9 where on hold due to 30% positivity rates and I didn't even think about doing them.

10.  Plan the travel for 2022-only in general terms.

11.  Doll house.  I looked at windows and doors on line but haven't ordered any.  I'm having a hard time deciding on the look I want.

12.  Quilting.  Hum, well.  Paper Dolls is nearly quilted (maybe) which will be finished tonight, then bound etc.  I am concerned that the blocks will need some more quilting to lay flat.  Any additional quilting would have to be by hand (big stitch, I think) which would delay that finish.  I'll show you tomorrow~ I think I need input.  Tumbler Confetti is slowly moving along.  I haven't touched Trail Mix.

13.  Knitting~ What's that?

14.  Stitching~ Cross Stitch I have done some work on the Santa's sleigh and picked out ornaments.  No Embroidery has been begun.

I know I did a lot of work this month but it doesn't show on paper!  Deep cleaning is a time thief!

1 comment: