Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Greetings!

Today is Thanksgiving Day here in the United States!
Quinn, Ceili and I are down at the "Farm" again.
This is my youngest sons favorite holiday.
I realized sometime in 2020 that I wouldn't be hosting holiday dinners any longer.
(Another victim of The Virus.)
So, instead I'm choosing where I want to celebrate!
Of course, I was still delighted to make the pies!
With the children being spread out around the country at least the Missouri Bunch will be together.
Togetherness is what it is all about!


Yesterday Quinn and I took a walk down the farm road next to Scotts place.  
You can just see the house back in the trees.

The first night we were here nature gifted us with this amazing sunset.


Today and everyday I plan to be grateful for everything!

Bright Blessings on you and yours!

 

4 comments:

  1. We have much to be thankful for this year. You can actually spend Thanksgiving with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! This year I got to see all my "away" family, Thanksgiving at the Farm and Christmas will be in Nashville. Life is good.

      Delete
  2. Really not sure what I'll do for Christmas now as my plans went out the window..... Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you plans are toast! It's hard when that happens. Still, you will think of something to make the time your own. Blessed Be!

    ReplyDelete