Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Stitching is missing in action!

I have done some stitching but little progress has been made as I've been tired after dinner and not wanting to hit the studio!

Instead of stitching I've spent part of the past two days working on this~



Why do garages get so messy? 
Okay I know the answer and it's all my fault!
Cleaning it up is not fun.


I've also begun the process of getting the potted plants ready to come inside.
All the pots and saucers need wiped down and I need to be sure no hitchhikers come in as well.
No spiders, no ants, etc.

This week will be devoted to yard work.
Trees need some trimming, 
a couple of plants need moved, 
the veggie patch turned over~I already pulled the tomatoes!

The weather has finally cooled off.
I turned the A/C off last week and last night turned on the heat.
The house is quite cool and I didn't want to be cold in the night.
Tomorrow I will dig out another quilt for the bed.

Quinn and I have been taking walks~gotta work up to three miles again.

Hopefully, I'll have some more interesting things to show this week!
(Like a clean garage?)





 

6 comments:

  1. Garages become storage places that get forgotten I think! Hope no beasties came in with your plants. Enjoy your walks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my garage would stay cleaner if my truck fit in it! As it is I just sort of unload until I can't move in it!

      Delete
  2. I think you will be sleeping well under that quilt, what with all the physical activity you are planning on doing this week. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things went well yesterday and all the potted plants are in the house. I did drop one on the steps ~ much dirt to clean up!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I am tired just reading everything you are planning to accomplish.
    Sure, show off your clean garage. I'd say that is brag worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the garage is ever clean I will be sure to do that! Hate not being able to find things or walk through it carrying the groceries!

      Delete