Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Stitching still missing!

The garage is clean
-ish.
as clean as it will ever be at any rate.


 There are several projects lying about, 
the ladder is awaiting some hooks for hanging 
and the sand bags need to be put into the truck-plus I have to buy more.
Along with cleaning the garage:
All the potted plants are in the house~one place or another.
The umbrella is stored for the winter,
The trees are trimmed~I still have to deal with the limbs,
The plants are moved.
All good progress on my list,
Only cleaning out the gutters and turning over the veggie beds are left.
I tried with the veggie beds but it's like cement at the moment.  Will try again after a rain.
Which may be coming today!

I was always tired after all the outside work so most nights I didn't even go down stairs.  The few that I did, I just ended up pulling papers.  Just a messy project.

Tomorrow, I've promised myself a complete day in the studio!
Can NOT wait.


8 comments:

  1. Looks like major improvements in the garage to me!
    You put me to shame with all you have accomplished. I spent yesterday outside for a few hours winterizing beds and prepping for Christmas lights. I was worn out. You seem to be the energizer bunny! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been really beautiful here lately so being outside has been a pleasure. I love to dig in the dirt. The garage is greatly improved. I can walk through it and things mostly have a home. The trick will be keeping it like this.

      Delete
  2. You have done really well to get so much ticked off the list, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like to have everything ready before the freezing cold gets here.

      Delete
  3. These jobs need to be done. Enjoy your sewing day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they did and just in time-hard freeze predicted for later this week.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy with it and it's still clean!

      Delete