Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

The September Possibilities

Once again, I get to choose what I want to do.  Also, I'm still hoping to get the house on the market and that needs to be a priority so time will shrink.  Then the middle of the month I'll be out of town for a few days, meeting my eldest son in Boulder, Colorado.  I may not get much done from this list but it's good to have it anyway.

Really hoping to see this soon!


Stitching

Make progress on the Paper Doll quilt.  First,  I had Finish but the house will cut into that.

Quilt Trail Mix-if I get faster I'd like to do a fan every day.  I'm having fun with this.  The stitching is uneven but it suits the rustic vibe of the quilt.

Make more tumblers-I actually think I might run out of strips for these and I've an idea for a layout for something smallish, not a bed quilt anyway.

Make more flowers - more than one anyway.

Add more blocks to the Civil War sampler.

Finish the Biscornu pin cushion.  I've had trouble getting this one going but I want it off the list.

Make one Christmas ornament

Make one small project

Work on the "Santa's sleigh" piece which I've just begun.

I'f I'm really good-I'll make the window toppers for Ceili.

Non-stitching

Go out in the camper.  I think this one will happen as I need to get some things put away and out of the house.

Family History-Finish the Tennessee folks and get everything filed away (Flashback to Ireland-Cemeteries)


                                                          Index my photo files.

Read 2 non-fiction books.  I always read lots of fiction!

Stretch consistently.  Keeps my back from hurting so you'd think I'd do that for sure!

A Couple of kinda new things.

Work on a Miniature cottage for the fairies

Make videos of me reading Christmas stories for the grands.


7 comments:

  1. You're as bad, if not worse than me, with making a long list for the coming month. I do hope you put a big dint in your "possibilities". You made a good start with Trail Mix today, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great deal of time to fill each day as I only have the dog to interrupt or make demands so I like a long list! I know ahead of time that I won't finish everything and that's okay. At least I have SOME direction and am not wandering along aimlessly!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful varied list of things to do Gail, should be a busy nut good month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have overdone it! Ah well, anything done is something done! Blessed Be

      Delete
  3. Plenty of possibilities to choose from there. Video of you reading Christmas stories for your grandchildren is a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably too many possibilities! The video thing began last year when I couldn't see the "littles" and Ryan would FaceTime me every few days and ask if I would read him a story. I considered YouTube but that is considered by the publishers of said books to be copyright infringement and they are going after folks (even those who do not monetize) so I decided I'd just do videos and send them one every day during the Holidays. Scott can keep them if he likes.

      Delete
  4. gorgeous tree....hint of things to come!

    ReplyDelete