Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

More "Dolls"


Six More!  Only 10 left-I think.
That green MD rests on a background that I apparently didn't know how to read a ruler the day I cut it.  I'll be adding a bit to the top.  Luckily, I have another piece of that fabric!  When the quilt goes together he'll be deep on the right side and not so noticeable!

I had to break down this week and get behind the lawnmower and the weed whip!  Tied up the tomatoes  and began pulling weeds.  Getting the outside all nice and tidy!

It's late and I'm sleepy so I'm off to bed!


 

6 comments:

  1. Yes, thank goodness. I'm at that point where I seriously want to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doll blocks are looking great and progress of any kind is a good thing. We are having plenty of sunny days but could do with a little rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hot and humid here-stay inside weather.

      Delete
  3. Loving your dolls, I think sometimes rulers move about when we are cutting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, blame it on the RULER!

    ReplyDelete