Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Connections!


Two "Make a Connection" quilts ready for Ryan and Izzie.
They have two homes, they need more quilts.
Especially since some of the ones I make for the Farm never leave the house in Columbia!
Notice that Quinn managed to get into the photo.
The funny things was that she sat there while I hung the quilts,
took photos with the camera,
walked into the house for my phone,
walked back out to take a photo with it to send to Bri.
Then and only then did she move!
Silly dog!



 

5 comments:

  1. Great quilts. Quinn is such a diva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Quinn is a DIVA! She wants me to open the door twice before she gone out and when she wants in she wants in NOW! Just because I'm upstairs or downstairs or in the bath does not matter! She is very particular. Shelties are very cat-like in many ways!

      Delete
  2. Two lovely quilts and Quinn’s cameo is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ryan has already claimed the blue one! If I wanted to take her picture she would be having none of it!

      Delete