Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Sunrise at "The Farm"


So glorious!
It was worth getting up early, wrapping up in a quilt and going out to enjoy it!

Just to catch up.
I spent last week working on the house a bit,
clearing out all the cardboard boxes that have accumulated since Christmas.
Attempting to fix the light fixture over the table-
thought I had it all working-
but the next time I turned it on 
NOTHING!
Guess, I'll be replacing that soon.
No Sewing!
Did get ready to bring my camper (caravan for you Down Under)
down to 
"The Farm"
So I could paint the inside and NOT have to sleep with the smell.
Yesterday, I got the first coat on the walls.
Today, I'm hoping for the second coat
BUT it's going to have to warm up for that to happen.
I'm planning to stay all week but I have do that second coat on the walls 
AND
several coats on the ceiling.
This May has been so chilly!
I did bring along stitching and family history to do so I won't be bored and 
Maybe, just maybe
I'll get something accomplished.



 

5 comments:

  1. Wow--what a sunrise!!
    I think you are always "accomplishing"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly gorgeous this morning! I do accomplish things, I accomplish naps with great regularity!

      Delete
  2. Chilly here too - unusual for May. What a stunning sunrise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise, hope the weather warms up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a stunning sunrise and delightful way to start the morning - even if a bit chilly.

    ReplyDelete