Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The March Want to Do List



1.    Quilt Ceili's turquoise door quilt
2.    Make turquoise pillow for Ceili
3.    Assemble Trail Mix top and back
4.    One Christmas thing-Gnome
5.    Add blocks to Civil War Sampler

6.    Cross-stitch pin cushion - Biscornu
7.    Make some hexie flowers- I hope 8

March begins garden work so there are some projects left over from last year to do:
1.    Add a circle garden around maple tree in front
2.    Add a semi-circle garden around the mailbox
3.    Because I wasn't thinking last year and used treated pickets for the raised veggie beds-               sigh.  I will be rebuilding them using cement blocks.
4.    Replace outdoor chair seats and paint the frames

House: 
1.     Replace the shower heads in both baths.
2.     Replace the toilet seat in my bath-it's too hard to clean!
3.    Inventory pantry
4.     Get caught up on the housekeeping.

Try some new recipes!
Try to get all the daily things done-this is probably wishful thinking
Read a non-fiction book-hopefully I'll choose one I enjoy this month!

Who know's what I'll come up with to do INSTEAD of the things on this list!


8 comments:

  1. Hello Gail. HOw are you doing? I hope you achieve your goals and enjoy getting out in the garden with spring around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing well! I don't get all depressed if I don't finish everything on the list but I need it written down!

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of projects. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of projects but I have lots of time!

      Delete
  3. Another long list Gail. I am looking forward to seeing that pincushion come to life. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to take the first stitches in that pincushion tonight.

      Delete
  4. Laughed at your last statement. But I appreciate that you have a plan. You are obviously not one to sit and let the grass grow under your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get bored easily and distracted easily (ADD) so having a plan helps me stay focused!

    ReplyDelete