Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

I've Taken over the Dining room!

As you can see, My stitching has covered the table at my son's house!  So far I've bound the Big block quilt, now know as Snuggle Together.  My Bonus Daughter has asked for a quilt large enough for the two of them (and probably the dog) to snuggle under while watching the telly.  It is rolled and tied with a bow under their tree. 

I've also finished Flipflops at the Farm-one.  It still needs to be checked over and rolled after being washed.  

The quilt on the table is Flipflops at the farm -two and is a bit over one-fourth quilted.  I should get ti finished up today, I hope.  Then it's on to #2020.  If I can get all that finished while here I will be happy.


 The other side of the room has my computer stuff on it.  That hasn't gotten much use this trip but I'm still here until Saturday.  Notice Quinn photo bombed me!

The girls, Lola and Quinn, have been enjoying the 60-70F weather and the deck which overlooks a green space.  They play together and Lola has only gotten told to back off once or twice.  Lola may be twice Quinn's size but Quinn doesn't take any nonsense!  Now, if Scott's 5 pound Coco just looks at Quinn - Quinn is backing away slowly!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have well and truly taken over! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your stay. xx

    ReplyDelete