Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

September stitching

Let's begin the September stitching with the current progress on Izzy's stocking!
I only have a group of three snowmen in the toe and the "Snowdeer" to finish!
I'll be off to backstitching very soon.
I really hope to finish it this month-
Not a lot of other stitching going on because of that goal!

Also in September I finished all the nine patches for the Civil war quilt!  Next up for that is to sew the rows together.  Another October goal.

For Future sewing I ordered all these fat quarters in flannel-for a Trail Mix quilt. 
I have some scraps of flannel to add to them.
I'm looking forward to next year for that.



Well, this is annoying!  I've tried multiple times to change that blue type to black-NOPE!  Not even sure how it came to be blue! Shrugs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will get things sorted..... The flannels looks great for trail mix....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and small - how odd. Well those flannels look great so it will be intersting to see how they work out. The stocking is coming along nicely and it is rather a relief to get to yellow and know its the last colour for this year. Stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete