Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

New Address

Well,  Hum.

I've been away for a while, sorry.

Not my fault and not the fault of Blogster.

(Who'd thunk that was true?)

Anyway, when I started this blog 12 years ago I tied it to a different email address.

I hadn't figured out how to change the email addy but I could access the blog so I didn't worry about it. (Okay that is my fault.)

Almost a month ago now my other address disappeared from blogster.

Could not sign onto the account.

Contacted Customer service and after two or more weeks they finally said they had deleted the account due to inactivity.

I am in the process of putting it up here.

Please.

Be patient.

Apple updated my operating system and I lost the use of my photo editing software and my word processing/spreadsheet software as not compatible. Ugh.

There were a couple of other computer programs that changed as well at the same time so I've been trying to figure it all out.

I have lots to tell you!

Soon!

 

6 comments:

  1. No worries Gail. Technology makes our lives easier remember? I’m about to update from an iPad mini to a larger one - what can go wrong? Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have had so much trouble with the blog. I find it strange that they told you your other blog had been deleted, because I can still go into the link on my page and read all your entries back to 2008? Do you get your blog printed into a book so that you have a record of your posts? I would be devastated if I lost all my blog posts, and do print it every 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be having the old blog printed up very soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow. If it were me I'd toss the thing into the street - but you know that, you had to hand me a shovel once to dig out my hole! Good luck with it and we'll be waiting.

    ReplyDelete